Wales Broadband Voucher Scheme
Recent changes to the Welsh Government’s Access Broadband Cymru and Ultrafast Voucher Schemes mean that all homes and businesses across Wales, that cannot currently receive superfast connections, are now eligible to apply for support.
What you should know
– £400 is applicable for installations providing 10-29Mbps
– £800 is applicable for installations providing 30+ Mbps
– The voucher scheme is available to individuals, businesses and the 3rd sector
– The broadband service you select MUST double your current speed and provide a MINIMUM of 10Mbps
– You must commit to your new service for a minimum of 12 months
You can find details of Eligibility Criteria and the Welsh Government Funding Application Form here
Should you wait for fibre broadband?